Fenada 001 Fenada 001

The animation is pretty good. The voices are nice. 2 of the 3 characters are lovable. The story was predictable and not interesting nor funny at all.

I also want to point out that the Danimals commercial is extremely annoying. I hope you get money for that. It really is a bad advertisement for such a short animation. It was longer than the animation itself and it could not be skipped.

If you removed the ads and provided a more interesting story or something funny, I would give it a higher rating. The animation quality is worth the 2 stars on its own, though! Very nice work!

nalem responds:

Thanks. This is only 1 minute of a whole series, so drop back in later!

The ads aren't my fault so I can't apologize for that.

The Nightmare Island The Nightmare Island

No sound.

Great animation, most of the time.

I could not hear anything. You should test your animations before submitting them.

Super Mario 3D Land in 2D Super Mario 3D Land in 2D

Short and stupid.

The joke isn't even funny; it is lame.

Make a longer animation that actually proves a point, whatever point that may be.

Get The Jelly Get The Jelly

The difficulty really isn't that bad. I found it easy to figure out each level. However, I believe the controls should be explained more thoroughly. I did not know how to invert gravity, for example. I assumed that since x is drag and shift is run, z must be used for something, so I figured out that z was to invert gravity. The instructions did not say this.

Anyway, the game is nice and simple. It gives us a classic puzzle-solving adventure. It could use more eye candy and some music and sound effects and so on. It could use some an undo button for when you accidentally press z a second time and lose a cube off screen. Various things need improvement. However, the overall game design is not bad, and I like the level design.

Smack-A-Lot : Titan Smack-A-Lot : Titan

Not enough gameplay, just rapid button tapping. You should add some required timing at least.

Super Maria Land Super Maria Land

I like the concept, I find it funny, and I really like the overall visual theme. However, the jumping and running was awkward, and the music was extremely repetitive. I think it could use more difficulty, as well.

Iron God: Sakupen Hell Yes RMX Iron God: Sakupen Hell Yes RMX

This is making quite a nice background song for my art gallery page. If you want a link, send me a message.

The song starts slow and picks up from time to time but never gets overly hyped. I like that in a background sound. It doesn't distract too much from the art. The slow pace in addition to the dubstep style may be a bad combination, but you make it work. Great job.

Tha Legend Begins (w/lyrics) Tha Legend Begins (w/lyrics)

Great tune!

The tune is awesome, but your rap lyrics ruin it. I seriously think the instrumental version would be better. I think the tune supports a rap rhythm fairly well, though.

It is hard to tell what you're yelling about. It seems like random crap to me. That said, I have never been a fan of rap. Stop spurting random insults and it could be better. Who knows.

Road To Epic Road To Epic

I liked it so much I...

...made a music video with it!

I'm not allowed to post links here, but you can send me a private message if you wanna see it. :)

Drawoh responds: