Get The Jelly Get The Jelly

The difficulty really isn't that bad. I found it easy to figure out each level. However, I believe the controls should be explained more thoroughly. I did not know how to invert gravity, for example. I assumed that since x is drag and shift is run, z must be used for something, so I figured out that z was to invert gravity. The instructions did not say this.

Anyway, the game is nice and simple. It gives us a classic puzzle-solving adventure. It could use more eye candy and some music and sound effects and so on. It could use some an undo button for when you accidentally press z a second time and lose a cube off screen. Various things need improvement. However, the overall game design is not bad, and I like the level design.

Smack-A-Lot : Titan Smack-A-Lot : Titan

Not enough gameplay, just rapid button tapping. You should add some required timing at least.

Super Maria Land Super Maria Land

I like the concept, I find it funny, and I really like the overall visual theme. However, the jumping and running was awkward, and the music was extremely repetitive. I think it could use more difficulty, as well.

Stealing the Diamond Stealing the Diamond

The animations are entertaining, but I feel that a lot of the choices are just guess work. There's no way you could know which choice is the right one, it is all up to the artist's decision of what's right and what's wrong. That said, it was sometimes very fun to be wrong.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Yeah that's what I was going for. To me the game is supposed to be more about seeing all the choices/fails rather than trying to win.

Flur Flur

The graphics are great for what it is, and I love the base gameplay mechanics, but I thought there was much untapped potential. You could stretch this game out so much more and offer a few more distractions from the gathering achievements. I also think the fairy should be a little smaller and grow as she gains energy. That would probably make it more like Flow, but who cares... it's a good RPG mechanic. I highly recommend adding some more story and progression elements.

Overall, it was a very relaxing game, but I thought it needed to provide the player more to do.

Stickman Biker Challenges Stickman Biker Challenges

The game elements are very nice, the menu is nice, the idea is fun. I just wish you put more work into level design and controls. If pressing up makes you go forward, down should do the opposite, for example. Instead, you have us press space to turn around. That's just not intuitive.

The 1st level of Catch the Star was impossible. I could not get the character over that first hill. He just locks into the edge of it. Perhaps the physics should be reworked.

*Medieval* *Medieval*

Very good.

The advertising in the beginning was a major put-off. It was ugly and the 'play' button was inside the advertising area, so it took a moment to notice.

The isometric view is a nice change of pace from standard tower defense play. I also like the scrolling and the responsiveness of the controls. Very nice work.

The towers are no fun to upgrade, though. You should make the tower upgrade menu pop up, make the options menus more noticeable and stop tucking everything away on the bottom of the screen. Give us more tower options, too. Granted, later levels may have more towers, but the training level only had 2 towers to choose from.

Good Bye, My Love! Good Bye, My Love!

Shows potential...

The concept is somewhat unique, and I like that, but the gameplay is very lacking in every way. Movement is jerky, no matter what, I never "say goodbye" to "my loved ones", except the rare occasion when the game decides I touched someone, even though I didn't even touch that character. I believe the collision system needs work. Not sure.

Kung-Fu Rabbit Kung-Fu Rabbit

Piss poor fighting game, not suitable for anyone!

This game is not a finished product, but if you consider it that way, allow me to point out some flaws which should never exist in a fighting game:

1. slow walking
2. no movement while jumping
3. repetitive music only 3 seconds long
4. annoying squeaky toy sounds on fighters
5. unstoppable guard, no dodging

Guard being unstoppable makes fighting one-sided, because the enemy never guards, anyway. And the guard should have a weakness, like grabs. You should also be able to completely avoid attacks by moving elsewhere, but that seems impossible in this game.

Fire it Up! Fire it Up!

Pretty but boring and frustrating.

The game looks great, but the levels are usually too simple, and when a level becomes hard, it is usually due to the physics involved. The ball will have to go up a slope and fail to do so, for example.

I like the bitmap effect used for the flame. Good job with the visual effects. I really love a pretty game, but gameplay is just as important.