Fenada 001 Fenada 001

The animation is pretty good. The voices are nice. 2 of the 3 characters are lovable. The story was predictable and not interesting nor funny at all.

I also want to point out that the Danimals commercial is extremely annoying. I hope you get money for that. It really is a bad advertisement for such a short animation. It was longer than the animation itself and it could not be skipped.

If you removed the ads and provided a more interesting story or something funny, I would give it a higher rating. The animation quality is worth the 2 stars on its own, though! Very nice work!

nalem responds:

Thanks. This is only 1 minute of a whole series, so drop back in later!

The ads aren't my fault so I can't apologize for that.

The Nightmare Island The Nightmare Island

No sound.

Great animation, most of the time.

I could not hear anything. You should test your animations before submitting them.

Super Mario 3D Land in 2D Super Mario 3D Land in 2D

Short and stupid.

The joke isn't even funny; it is lame.

Make a longer animation that actually proves a point, whatever point that may be.

Dragon Ball Zee Dragon Ball Zee

Epicly crude, nostalgic spoof of DBZee.

I thought it was a little short, but overall, it was great, and I loved it. The masturbation scene at the end (spoiler, sorry) was unexpected, yet I think I should have seen it cum - I mean, coming. :P

First Animation Practice First Animation Practice

Bad but shows potential.

You need more intermediary frames to make the transition from one pose to another smoother. You could also attempt to make the lines smoother, less sketchy. Other than that, I kinda like it.

BC00 responds:

All Work 2008 & Before. All Work 2008 & Before.

Nice. Box man. More. Please.

I love it, even if all it was - was OLD! >:O

Ha ha.

No, seriously, nice animation skills.

classfill.com commission classfill.com commission

Not bad.

It's not funny like WelshDeals, but it has that BigSpot commercial feel. I like it.

The concept of the site is nice, too, but I doubt it is something I would ever use.

Jae responds:

tyvm

welshdeals.com commission welshdeals.com commission

Funny.

It is much better than I expected from a Flash-based advertisement. Bravo.

Now, you could use a little word on the voice work.

Jae responds:

thx yea i need a clearer min, ty

[MD2011] The Magician [MD2011] The Magician

Love it. Oh, the madness. ;)

The previous review was complete and utter SPAM.

Anyway, this is a great animation, but I'm not into the Madness character style. I did not take off for that, of course, because I see a lot of quality in your art, but I have to point out that it was way too short, and I want to see what happens to the magician at least!

Portal 2 Aftermath Portal 2 Aftermath

SPAAAAAAAAACE! Srs tho...

PROS:
Portal 2, I'm a fan of.
The characters are illustrated pretty well.
Good use of masks for animation shortcuts.

CONS:
Characters are not very different, art wise.
Harder to hear and make out what some voices are saying.
Animation is extremely simplistic most of the time.

Not really a pro or con, I think the comedy is a bit dull and not funny. You did a good job with this overall, though!